A deposit equal to the first night stay is required to secure any reservation. A cancellation fee of $25.00 will apply to any cancelled reservation regardless of date cancelled. A cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay will be charged on any cancellation made within 7 days of the original reserved stay.
THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs is tailored for adults. Where a minor is accompanied by an adult, we require the adult to agree, in writing, not to leave any minor 21 years of age or younger unattended at any time during their stay, and to control the minor’s behavior during their stay so as to preserve the peace and quiet of our other guests and to prevent any injury to any person and damage to any property. (Civil Code Section 1865(d).) Refusal to sign such an agreement is grounds for refusing accommodations, and any failure to otherwise comply with this policy can and will result in eviction, with no refund of any money paid or owing in connection with the stay.
Where a minor unaccompanied by an adult seeks accommodations, THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs requires a parent or guardian of the minor, or another responsible adult, to assume, in writing, full liability for any and all proper charges and other obligations incurred by the minor for accommodations, food and beverages, and other services provided by or through the hotelier/innkeeper, as well as for any and all injuries or damage caused by the minor to any person or property. California Civil Code 1865(1)(d). Refusal to sign such an agreement is grounds for refusing accommodations, and any failure to otherwise comply with this policy can and will result in eviction, with no refund of any money paid or owing in connection with the stay.
THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs welcomes dogs. Please note that a $75 pet fee will be added per stay.
THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs does not allow smoking in any of our guest rooms. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if guests smoke within the rooms. Smoking is allowed in a designated area - please ask management upon check in.
A maximum occupancy of 2 people per room is allowed. There is an additional fee of $75.00 per night for each additional guest per room will be applied if the maximum occupancy exceeds 2 people. If additional guests are invited onto the property there will be a 'day guest resort fee' of $35 per person.
THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs Inn respects the privacy of all our guests, and we are committed to protecting it. To best serve you throughout this Web site, you may be asked to provide a variety of information, such as name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. This information will allow us to provide a personalized experience for each visitor to our Web site.
This Web site does not collect, save or store any personal information from visitors that simply browse this Web site, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us. We do not collect personal information without your knowledge or consent. Any personal information that is requested on our Web site is necessary in order to perform a particular service, such as processing your reservation. We request personal information from you in order to process online reservations. You must provide contact information (such as name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) as well as financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date, etc.) in order for us to process your reservation. This information is used for billing purposes and to reserve a room. If there is a problem with a reservation, the information provided will also allow us to contact you.
Agents, contractors or marketing partners of THE WESTCOTT and affiliates who have access to your personal information are required to keep the information confidential and not to use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs Inn. THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs and affiliates will not sell or distribute any of your personal information to any outside organization for marketing or solicitation without your permission.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs is committed to the security of the data collected on this Web site, and treat all information you provide us as confidential. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to secure the privacy of credit card information, name, address, email and other information you provide us. To better serve you when you are using this site, we also use “cookies” to help us recognize your preferences and selections.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
You can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is sent or turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through your browser. Check your browser's Help menu or your built-in mobile device settings to find out how. Some mobile devices store cookies not only in areas connected to the browser, but also in areas that are app-specific, which cannot be controlled by the browser settings. Check your app settings options on your mobile device to find out how to manage or delete cookies that may be stored in these other areas. If you do not accept cookies, some features, services or activities that are available on our Web sites may be adversely affected and you may be unable to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content. The choice to accept or deny a cookie is different from your choice to accept/deny email messages.
We use the following types of cookies on our Websites and apps:
• Session cookies that are automatically deleted once you close your browser.
• HTTP request header information in order to make our Websites function correctly and to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our Website and how we can better meet your needs.
• Throughout the online reservation process to remember dates used in hotel searches, check room availability and fulfill the reservation.
• Allow registered users to sign in without typing their email each time.
• Measure usage of various pages on our Website to help us make our information more personalized and easily accessible.
• Provide functionality such as online reservations and other functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you.
• Track customer response to POSH Palm Springs Inn advertisements and Web site content.
• Know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us.
• Serve ads through third-party advertising technology when you visit our Web site and sites upon which we advertise. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, unique third-party persistent cookies, clear gifs or beacon gifs may be placed on your computer or device, provided by our ad-serving providers, to help manage our online advertising and which recognize when a device visits our Websites, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Websites and to track whether a reservation is made. The information our ad-serving providers and we collect through this technology is not personally identifiable but is used to create a profile which allows the ad-serving provider to serve adverts targeted towards you and your interests across the ad-serving network.
• THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs Inn and its third-party service providers use web beacons and pixel tags to:
• Track customer response to the THE WESTCOTT Palm Springs Inn advertisements and Web site content;
• Allow us to better target interactive advertising, enhance customer support and site usability, and provide offers and promotions that we believe would be of interest to you.
Some web browsers offer a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signal that is a HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. We currently do not respond to DNT signals; however, as stated above, we do allow you to exercise some choice in the information collected by adjusting your browser’s cookie settings. As stated above, we also work with third parties that use tracking technologies on our Web sites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our sites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine which ads you see on third party websites and applications.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
Please be aware that third-party Web sites available through links on poshpalmsprings.com each have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no control, responsibility or liability for these third-party policies or actions. POSH Palm Springs Inn cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you disclose online to third party sites.
Our Web sites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. If we are notified or discover that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to any of our Websites, we will take reasonable steps to delete the information.