Welcome to THE WESTCOTT
Escape to Palm Springs' newest Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Consistently rated the best bed and breakfast in Palm Springs, The Westcott in Palm Springs delivers the perfect combination of the glamorous history of Palm Springs with modern and fresh accommodation's.
Offering a timeless art deco style retreat combined with personal, yet subtle service and a relaxed adults only ambiance. From the moment you arrive we want you to feel part of the magic that makes Palm Springs special - open since the 1930s we combine modern facilities with touches of art deco design to take you back to the glamor of 1930s Hollywood. Due to our unparalleled service and amenities, we have become a top Palm Springs lodging option and the hotel has achieved numerous travel awards such as 5.0 Outstanding rating with Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com as well as being 100% recommended by all reviewers since it opened. It has also earned the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year since 2013 and is rated the #1 rated Bed and Breakfast in Palm Springs.
Our Art Deco 1930’s-inspired Palm Springs accommodation is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and experience the beautiful California weather. You can explore our rooms here and view additional photos in our galleries.
Staying in our boutique setting brings a unique experience
- All inclusive & All Adults only resort with an exclusive members only feel
- Complimentary Breakfast served every morning 8:30 - 10am using locally sourced products wherever possible
- Daily Cocktail Hour featuring a choice of daily house special cocktail or wine/beer and snacks served from 5:30-6:30pm.
- Sumptuous bedding and top of the line amenities from Malin & Goetz & C.O. Bigalow NYC
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout property and free parking
- Flat screen TV’s with complimentary on-demand movies and shows
- AC & heat in each room
- Suites have large kitchens, sitting and dining space, other rooms have fridges and/or a microwave. All rooms feature vintage bar ware or cocktail making tools
- Keurig coffee maker
- Large freshwater pool and separate hot tub with 1930s inspired poolside furniture
- Refreshments and light snacks available 24/7 for guests
- Resort facilities provided at a nominal resort fee of $25 per day
Explore Our Rooms