Welcome to THE WESTCOTT
**WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE RE OPENED AND ARE TAKING RESERVATIONS**
It's been a long 3 months for us here at THE WESTCOTT but we are pleased to update that we have received notice that hotels in Palm Springs have been approved to re-open.
Without question, the health and safety of our guests and team is a priority and we are working with the State, County and City to comply with all required guidelines and with recommended restrictions, our hotel, pool and hot tub are now open.
We thank everyone for your continued support of our hotel and are pleased to see so many of you already book your return trips in 2020.
While some things may seem a little different in how we deliver our service, one thing stays consistent - our passion to ensure you come to our hotel and experience something special - a chance to unwind, relax and refresh in our beautiful desert climate. It is once again time to enjoy everything Palm Springs has to offer.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK
*** *** ***
Consistently rated the best bed and breakfast in Palm Springs, The Westcott in Palm Springs delivers the perfect combination of the glamorous history of Palm Springs with modern and fresh accommodation's.
Offering a timeless art deco style retreat combined with personal, yet subtle service and a relaxed adults only ambiance. From the moment you arrive we want you to feel part of the magic that makes Palm Springs special - open since the 1930s we combine modern facilities with touches of art deco design to take you back to the glamor of 1930s Hollywood. Due to our unparalleled service and amenities, we have become a top Palm Springs lodging option and the hotel has achieved numerous travel awards such as 5.0 Outstanding rating with Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com. It has also earned the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year since 2013 and is rated the #1 rated Bed and Breakfast in Palm Springs.
Our Art Deco 1930’s-inspired Palm Springs accommodation is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and experience the beautiful California weather. You can explore our rooms here and view additional photos in our galleries.
Staying in our boutique setting brings a unique experience
- All inclusive & All Adults only resort with an exclusive members only feel
- Our nominal resort fee of $35 per night per room provides use of all of the hotel facilities and amenities which include:
- Breakfast served every morning 8am - 10am using locally sourced products wherever possible
- Daily Cocktail Hour featuring a choice of daily house special cocktail or wine/beer and snacks served from 5:30-6:30pm.
- Sumptuous bedding and top of the line amenities from designer Orla Kierly and the only luxury FairTrade bathroom range "Cosmethics'
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout property
- On Site Parking
- Flat screen TV’s with complimentary on-demand movies and shows
- AC & heat in each room
- Suites have large kitchens, sitting and dining space, other rooms have fridges and a microwave.
- All rooms feature vintage bar ware or cocktail making tools
- Keurig coffee maker
- Large freshwater pool and separate hot tub with 1930s inspired poolside furniture
- Refreshments and light snacks available 24/7 for guests
Explore Our Rooms